Pursuing a Path to Inner Peace
Acariya ： Bhante Dhammapala
Date：16-24 December 2017 (9 days 8 nights)
Medium of instruction：Chinese
Venue：Amata Dhamma Centre, Cheng, Melaka
Course contents: Morning and Evening Puja, Meditation, Pali Sutta readings, Guide into Path of Purification, Small sharing, discussion and alms-round.
Cost：Free（Donations are greatly appreciated）
Number of participants：subject to the availability of space. Interview with participants will be arranged.
Enquiry/whatsapp：019 657 3161 （Bro Chew）
1. Eligibility︰Male participant only, and aged 18 and above, be physically and mentally fit.
2. Meals and robes will be provided free.
3. Registration: 16th December 2017, 8:00am
4. Shaving Ceremony: 16th December 2017, 3:00pm
5. Going-forth ceremony: 17th December 2017, 9:00am
6. Pindapata (Alms-round) - 3 days
First Day: 21 Nov 2017 (Thursday, 8:30am) - Melaka Bukit Baru Morning Market
Second Day: 22 Nov 2017 (Friday, 8:30am) - From Melaka Jalan Tokong (Cheng Hoon Teng Temple) - Jalan Hang Lekil - Jalan KG - Jalan Kampong Pantai - Jalan Bukit China Morning Market
Third Day: 23 Nov 2017 (Saturday, 8:00am) - Taman Asian Morning Market
7. Leaving : 24th December 2017, 3:00pm
Organizer：Brahmavihara Monastery & Retreat Centre
Co-organizer：Amata Dhamma Centre, Cheng