Brahmavihara is a non-profit organisation and we strive to uphold the Buddha’s Noble teachings. We develop and construct Brahmavihara Monastery & Retreat Centre (“Monastery”) and inviting Sangha members living inside the Monastery as they are preserving and spreading the Buddha’s teachings to inspire present and future monastic aspirant to walk on this path.
Brahmavihara will also create and expand various programmes to cater for the needs of the devotees.
As a member of Dhamma Support Group, you may:
(1) Volunteer your skills and time to the Monastery.
(2) Offer meals to the Sangha,
(3) Join us as volunteer at events organised by the Monastery,
(4) Offer your unique skills set (i.e. poster designing, photography, maintenance works, etc) to the Monastery,
(5) Be well-informed of our activities / programmes (e.g. Dhamma talks, meditation course, Buddhist ceremony, etc) organised by the Monastery, and so on.
(6) Provide monetary support to the Monastery. (donation will be channelled to sponsor and support Sangha members in the Monastery in the areas of education, health care needs, requisites, transportation, etc.)
You may make a regular (monthly) donation or a one-time donation.
Please indicate “Sangha Fund” in your donation for better administration of fund. We will issue you an official receipt for each donation and you may check your donation status in our website: Donor's Enquiry
For the avoidance of doubt, you are at liberty to join any programme organised by the Monastery and make donation even though you are not a member of Dhamma Support Group. Join as a member of Dhamma Support Group will facilitate our communication with you, provide updates on the Monastery and for better record and administration.
By the blessings of the Triple Gem and by the power of the merits you accumulate through your meritorious deed, may you and your family be well, happy and healthy always.